Content Integrator and Loading Support
|August 01, 2011 - November 13, 2011|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||digEcor is the global market leader in portable in-flight entertainment (IFE) for the airline industry. We created the portable IFE market in 2003 with our ground breaking digEplayer 5500 (AVOD) which was followed in 2008 by the digEplayer XT and we have now introduced the digEplayer L Series. We are looking for talented and skilled employees who are energetic and passionate about their jobs, our products, and our company.|
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (www.digecor.com)
For applying, please see http://digecor.iapplicants.com/
Position: Content Integrator and Loading Support (digEcor - Springville, Utah)
The Content Integrator position is an exciting opportunity to be involved with systems used by passengers every day on aircraft around the world. This position will be involved with content integration and supporting the delivery and loading process for those systems.
|Duties:||- Performs content integration for digEplayers in relation to graphics, thumbnails, synopses, menus, video content, music, user interfaces, etc.|
- Deploys video content sets to customers’ servers, updates servers, and performs test loads.
- Available 24/7 to remotely support servers and customers at customer facilities worldwide when support is required (as needed).
- Responsible for accurate, quality work product that will be viewed by countless airline passengers.
|Qualifications:||- Self-motivated, self-managed|
- Problem solver - sees opportunities and researches resolutions
- Requires a working knowledge of using the Linux command line
- A general understanding of hardware technologies including components for machines (CPUs, hard drives, RAM types, etc), Linux partitioning, etc.
- A general understanding of networking basics (connecting switches, devices, servers, etc).
- Must be detail oriented for video integration tasks
- Must be fluent in English for quality assurance tasks (visual spell checking) and supporting customers (domestic and foreign)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.